SVQ/MA Social Services and Healthcare (Adults) SCQF Level 5
Candidates must be employed to undertake this course.
This training course is aimed at those looking to develop skills in caring for adults in a variety of workplace settings. It will cover the knowledge and understanding required for supervisory responsibilities.
SVQ Social Services and Healthcare (Adults) SCQF Level 5
- Promote Effective Communication
- Promote health, safety and security in the work setting
- Develop your practice through reflection and learning
- Promote the safeguarding of Individuals
- Plus 5 additional optional units
As well as the above SVQ, Modern Apprenticeship candidates undertake the following:
- Core Skills of ICT and numeracy are required at SCQF level 5
Candidates may progress to an SVQ Level 4 Course in a Social Services and Healthcare discipline
- The job role should be suitable to the level of SVQ undertaken
- SVQ Level 3 is suitable for those who have a degree of responsibility in a supervisory capacity
- Core skills would be an advantage
- Candidates should be employed and have their employers approval and support