Provide Make-up Services - City and Guilds Level 2 - Evening
This course involves learning about skin care choice and basic make-up application. There will be both practical and written assessments for this course.
Course start time 18:00 - End time 20:45
Course content will include:
- Basic skin care techniques
- Basic make-up application
- Day make-up
- Evening make-up
- Make-up for special occasions
Students can secure employment working on make-up counters, in a salon or on a mobile basis.
Possible progression includes:
- City & Guilds Level 3 in Design and Create Fashion & Photographic Make-up
- SVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy
Kits are required for this course and will cost approximately £100.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
12 September 2019
05 December 2019
Cost per person