Hair Extensions - City & Guilds Level 3 - Evening
The aim of this course is to develop the skills to undertake different techniques for attaching hair extensions. The course will be assessed by practical observations and written assignments.
Course start time 18:00 - End time 20.45
This course is eligible for ITA funding. If you wish to use ITA funding towards the cost of this course, you must first apply for the ITA funding through the My World of Work website. Once you’ve applied for funding, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to book your course.
Please note ITA funding for this course should not be applied for until your place is secured.
Course content includes:
- Methods of attaching and removing hair extensions
- Client consultation
- Health and safety regarding hair extensions
- Suitable aftercare advice
Students can carry out hair extension work in either a salon or on a freelance basis.
Students can progress to a Level 3 qualfication in Hairdressing.
Candidates must have a hairdressing qualification (SVQ Level 2 or equivalent). Candidates must also purchase a kit for this course which will cost approximately £100.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
08 January 2020
10 June 2020
Cost per person