Design and Create Fashion & Photographic Make-up - City & Guilds Level 3 - Evening
This course involves learning about planning, designing and creating fashion and photographic make-up. There will be both practical and written assessments.
This course is eligible for ITA funding. If you wish to use ITA funding towards the cost of this course, you must first apply for the ITA funding through the My World of Work website. Once you’ve applied for funding, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to book your course.
This course allows participants to gain skills in planning, designing and creating fashion and photographic make-up. Students will create a range of images for a portfolio and have an opportunity to work on looks for black & white pictures, catwalk looks, glamour looks and period looks.
Students could carry out freelance work for weddings or other events.
Students can progress to the HND Make-up Artistry.
Entry to this course will require previous achievement of a Level 2 Make-up qualification or equivalent. Relevant industry experience can also be taken into account. Kits are required for this course and will cost £100-£200.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.