SVQ/MA Hospitality Supervision & Leadership
This course aims to enhance and develop the skills and knowledge required for the hospitality industry. It develops the individual’s abilities and responsibilities within a supervisory/specialist capacity in order to meet departmental/organisational objectives whilst complying with legislative requirements.
• Maintain the Health, Hygiene, Safety and Security of the Working Environment
• Contribute to the Control of Resources
• Develop Productive Working Relationships with Colleagues
• Provide Leadership for Your Team
Plus 4 Optional Units
Mandatory Units for MA Candidates
• 5 Core Skills 5 at SCQF Level 5 and
• 1 Core Skills at SCQF Level 4
• Health & Safety at Work Certificate or Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders in Licensed Premises where appropriate
Applicants should be in full-time employment or have a placement with employer’s approval and support to undertake the course. A good educational background would be an advantage. Applicants are selected by a practical interview and should have at least 6 months supervisory experience.