Studio Sound Production - Evening
Interested in getting the most out of your recording - perhaps as part of a band, your own solo work, for home recording or even for specialist sound design? This introductory course will give you a hands-on starter on the workings of a modern recording studio. Working with a specialist member of staff to identify the skills you most want to pick up, you will be introduced to planning, setting-up, recording and editing within a studio environment, as well as getting the chance to try your hand at recording some of your work.
Course content includes:
- Introduction on the workings of a modern recording studio.
- Working with a specialist member of staff to identify the skills you most want to pick up.
- Introduction to planning, setting-up, recording and editing within a studio environment.
- The chance to try your hand at recording some of your work.
This course is aimed at those wishing to progress their knowledge and skills in the techinques of the modern recording studio.
This course allows participants to enhance their knowledge and skills in the subject area which may assist in gaining entry to formal qualifications.
No formal entry requirements, although some experience in basic sound recording would be an advantage.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
18 April 2019
20 June 2019