Creative Baking - Evening
This short course is a great introduction to making contemporary cupcakes, simple bakes and some decoration techniques.
Course start time 18:00 - End Time 20:00
This course will include a range of practical baking activities.
Students could progress onto the National 5 Level Practical Cake Craft course.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
25 February 2020
31 March 2020
Cost per person