DIY Home Woodworking - Evening
This course provides an introduction to woodworking for the DIY enthusiast. Throughout the course a wide range of skills will be demonstrated by the lecturer with opportunities to learn a range of hand skills.
- Preparation of wood surfaces
- Selection of tools, materials and equipment
- Safe working practices
- Cutting & Jointing techniques
- Faults and repairs of wooden joints
No specific entry requirements.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.