PDA Youth Work - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
This course is suitable if you volunteering or working as a Youth Worker and you want to gain a qualification or if you are interested in finding out more about working with young people.
We offer the opportunity to study two nights a week to achieve three Higher National Units that make up the group award. The units are as follows:
Youth Work – Understanding and Exploring Youth Work
Youth Work – Engaging with Young People
Youth Work – Delivering Youth Work
The PDA in Youth Work will enhance opportunities in the following areas:
- Voluntary Sector
- Community Education
- Social Work
- Outdoor Education
- Health Promotion
- NC/HNC Working with Communities
No formal qualifications, the course is aimed at employees or volunteers with little or no experience of Youth Work or staff within the CLD sector who have no formal qualifications but are looking to improve on their professional practice, keep up-to-date with legislation and develop best practice within their own working environment.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees information on the college website.
31 August 2021
10 February 2022
Cost per person