Life Drawing - Evening
This drawing course is suitable for both beginners and those who wish to improve their skills. Working directly from a life model, participants will learn how to use line, tone and colour, and a wide range of drawing media, to expressively explore the human form.
This course will be delivered on a Tuesday or Thursday evening depending which course you book onto.
Art and Design
This course allows participants to enhance their knowledge and skills in the subject area which may assist in gaining entry to formal qualifications.
No formal entry requirements.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.