Christmas Crafts - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
Come along and get in the festive spirit in the run up to Christmas, making a selection of homemade gifts and decorations to create a magical homemade Christmas.
Over the 8 weeks, you will get the chance to explore and experiment with different techniques, working with textiles and craft materials.
All materials will be supplied during this course, although you may wish to bring in some of you own during the programme to add a personal touch.
This course will be delivered on Wednesday evenings.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fee Policy for further information.
29 September 2021
24 November 2021
Cost per person