Why work for us?
As one of the largest further education colleges in Scotland, you will be part of a team of over 600 staff working across 4 campuses, committed to delivering excellence in learning.
Whether it is as a lecturer, or technician, accountant, student advisor, graphic designer, we are committed to attracting and retaining enthusiastic and motivated individuals who aspire to lead the way in professional practice and service delivery.
- In return for your commitment and skills, we offer competitive rewards and benefits such as:
- Final salary pension.
- Generous holiday entitlements, ranging from 42 to 65 days (inclusive of public holidays) depending on post.
- Flexi Time allowing staff some flexibility around start and finishing times.
- Standard working week of 35 hours.
- Guaranteed Interview Scheme – Forth Valley College guarantee an interview to all applicants with a disability - provided they meet the minimum qualifying criteria for the particular vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
- Free parking.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Equality - Forth Valley College celebrate and value the diversity of our employees and we are committed to equality of opportunity for all. It is our policy to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment, either directly or indirectly, on grounds of gender, age, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.For further information please click here.
- Forth Valley College gym is free to staff members.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.