Welcome to the Student Finance section of the Forth Valley College Website. Here you will find information that you will need on funding and benefits available to you when you enrol as a student at Forth Valley College.
There are many sources of funding to help you meet the costs of attending college. Our pages gives information on the following:
- Funding for full time non-advanced courses e.g. Introductory, Intermediate 2, National Certificate (NC), National Qualification (NQ), Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ), and Highers.
- Additional Sources of Funding available to Students on non-advanced courses.
- Funding for full-time advanced courses e.g. Higher National Certificate (HNC), HND or Degree.
- Additional Sources of Funding available to Students on advanced courses (HNC) & Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Funding For International Students.
- Students and Benefits – Full-Time Courses.
- Funding for part time students.
- Students and Benefits – Part-Time Courses.
Have a look at our Student Guide to Further Education Funding 2012 13. It includes answers to most questions including what funding is available for your course, who can apply for financial support and which programmes are eligible for financial support.