Unfortunately Forth Valley College does not have it's own Halls of Residence for students, however there are several other options that are available for international students.

Private Rented Accommodation

You may find it difficult to find private rented accommodation near to the College.  Many students may have to travel to get to College. 

When you are overseas you will be unable to visit any properties, however the International Support Co-ordinator is available to help you with your accommodation search. 

The International Student Support Co-ordinator is here to help you in your search for housing and can recommend a number of accommodation options to best suit your requirements.

If you require more information or would like a list of local private landlords and letting agencies, please do not hesitate to contact the International Office.

Homestay Scheme

Homestay helps students during the settling-in period of coming to College.  The initial length of homestay is for 12 weeks. 

This should give you time to acclimatize to the culture and also to find good quality private accommodation to move into after the 12 week period.  Homestay combines quality, friendliness and good value for money for international students from overseas studying at Forth Valley College.  It is suitable both for people who want a lot of contact with their host and for those who prefer to be free and independent. 

For further details of the Homestay Scheme, please visit   Please note that applying for this scheme does not guarantee that a host will be available for you to live with, and alternative accommodation options should be looked into.