Our International Support Co-ordinator can provide assistance to all international learners throughout the admissions process, arrival in the Forth Valley area, induction and throughout your course of study.
You will be contacted as soon as you receive your unconditional offer and the Co-ordinator will monitor the progress of your application.
The Co-ordinator can provide non-academic advice and welfare support to all international students and is able to help students with the practical aspects of living and studying in Scotland.
Regular drop-in sessions are in place to provide assistance with:
- Guiding you through your settling-in period
- Introducing you to the College and your tutors
- Applications and immigration advice
- Finding part-time employment
- Assist you with searching for accommodation
- Registering with a GP (doctor) and police
- Induction activities
- Bank accounts, local tax, etc
- Information about places of worship
The Co-ordinator strives to provide you a confidential, sympathetic and practical service.